Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joe's Rides

More great days of riding. Joe came from Portland to ride a few days in Girona and nearby areas. He ended up staying the whole time in Girona. This charming city has something :-) As it is easy to feel at home.
These are some of the pictures we took during the rides to Costa Brava, Medieval Emporda and to the base of Sant Hilari (the complete ride would be accomplished later)


Thank you so much for your three day guided support on my rides. Your knowledge of the area and the roads was invaluable and allowed me to just focus on riding. You seem to know every highway, road, and back alley in and around Girona. I can't imagine being with a more professional, enjoyable guide. It was truly a great experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Bikecat to my friends that are thinking of going over. Thanks again for all the help and look me up if you get over to Portland.

Joe